Primary Class Locations
North Seattle College, 9600 College Way N, Seattle 98103
Seattle Central College, 1625 Broadway, Seattle 98122
South Seattle College, 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle 98106
The Brig at Magnuson Park, 6344 NE 74th St, Seattle 98115
Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle 98103
University of Washington, Art Building, 4000 15th Ave NE, Seattle 98195
Kitchen Coach Cooking School, 850 NE 88th St, Seattle 98115
The Barrel Thief, 3417 Evanston Ave N, #102, Seattle 98103
Greenwood Boys & Girls Club, 8635 Fremont Ave N, Seattle 98103
For your convenience, parking for classes held at North Seattle College is included in the cost of tuition. Weekday Continuing Education classes include a parking permit for the time your class meets plus a 30 minute “window” before and after the class session. There is no need to purchase an additional permit, unless you would like more time on campus beyond that provided in your class parking permit. A parking permit will be emailed to you for use during your class time about two business days prior to the start of your class. If you register after permits have been emailed, please email Continuing Education to request a permit.
A Continuing Education parking permit is required to park on campus anytime Monday through Friday. Please print and place on your dashboard. Parking permits are for use in any parking lot except for visitor lots. You may park in the Garage and the Southwest Lot only in the evenings after 5pm. Parking is free on weekends.
Note: Parking is not included for off-campuses classes, including classes held at Seattle Central College and South Seattle College, and the Adult Family Home Orientation classes. Information about purchasing a parking permit for these classes will be included in the reminder email sent to you 2 business days before your class starts.
- Other options:
- • Buy a daily or quarterly permit at the Cashier’s Office on the 2nd floor of the College Center building. Note: you will need to know your Student I.D. Number!
- • Cashier’s Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
- • Cashier’s Extended Hours: First two weeks of every quarter: Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 6:30pm and Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
- • Purchase a daily permit ($3) at a parking vending machine in either the South Lot (off of Corliss Ave. N) or the North Lot (off of N 100th St.).The vending machines accept credit/debit cards or cash in the form of $1 or $2 bills, quarters, dimes and nickels.
- • Street parking is available around the campus. Please abide by posted parking restrictions.