Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
Continuing Education at North Seattle College is dedicated to the quality of our classes, services, and instructors. If you are unsatisfied with your experience, or were unable to attend a course for reasons beyond your control, please contact us. We will do our best to provide a solution that meets your individual needs. Please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206-934-3705.
Cancellations and Refunds
Classes may need to be canceled if enrollment is low (decision will be made 2 business days before the class is scheduled to start), due to an emergency, or if the college is officially closed due to bad weather. If a class is cancelled by Continuing Education, you will receive notification by email and phone call prior to the start date. You will receive a 100% refund in the same manner in which you paid. Refunds generally take 7 to 10 business days to complete.
In the event that we must cancel sessions due to weather or other emergency-related events beyond our control, we’ll make every effort to accommodate students. However, we cannot guarantee makeup hours for classes cancelled as a result, nor can we provide refunds.
To cancel a registration/withdraw from a class, contact the Continuing Education office by phone or email (preferred) at least two (2) business days prior to the start of class. You will be refunded 100% of the class fee minus a $6.00 processing fee. The processing fee will be waived if you transfer to another Continuing Education class. As per WAC 132F-605-030, no refunds are given for a Continuing Education class if registration is cancelled less than two (2) business days before the class starts or after the class begins. Some exceptions may be made on an individual basis; please contact the office by email at email@example.com or by phone 206-934-3705.
Continuing Education courses start throughout the quarter and registration is open on a continuous basis. Our classes are open to all adults 18 years of age and older, with some exceptions (see Underage Students). There is no admission procedure and you do not need to be a matriculated student to register for Continuing Education classes.
We recommend that students register early (at least one week prior to the start of class) to reserve a spot before classes fill or to avoid class cancellation. Unfortunately, we must cancel classes with low enrollments and your registration can make the difference. We will make every attempt to notify students of any class cancellations or changes, and please check the website for the most up-to-date class information.
Payment is required at the time of registration. When your registration has been processed, you will receive a registration confirmation email. Unless you hear otherwise, class will begin as indicated.
It is important to have your current phone number and email address on file with us so we can communicate any class changes or cancellations with you. You can choose to opt out of all promotional emails and only receive emails directly pertaining to your class.
For help with registration, please call 206-934-3705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Four easy ways to register!
1) Register Online here
- In our online catalog, find your desired class by either navigating through the categories or using the search feature.
- Click on the title of the class to see its description and meeting times
- Click “Add to cart” to preview items in your shopping cart
- Click “Check Out”
- Create a new account if it is your first time registering, or sign in to your existing account. If you have registered over the phone or by mail in the past, you may already have an account. Click “Forgot your username or password?” to enter your email address and have your account information sent to you.
- Follow the check-out steps provided
Mail in your registration form to:
North Seattle College
9600 College Way N
Seattle, WA 98103-3599
Call us at (206) 934-3705
When registering by phone, please have the following information ready:
- Your name or the name of the person enrolling
- Birth date required for secure identification
- Home address
- Best contact phone number(s)
- Name or number of class
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card number
- Credit card expiration date
4) In Person
Walk over to see us at the College Center!
The Continuing Education office is in room CC 1152, which is on the first floor of the College Center building, in the northwest corner just off of College Way North.
QUARTERLY DATES 2020-2021
- Spring Quarter 2020
- April 6 to June 19
- Registration begins February 18
- Summer Quarter 2020
- June 29 to August 21
- Registration begins May 18
- Fall Quarter 2020
- September 29 to December 17
- Registration begins August 3
- Winter Quarter 2021
- January 4 to March 24
- Registration begins November 9
- Spring Quarter 2021
- April 5 to June 18
- Registration begins February 16
*Dates may be subject to change.