Using her potentials earned through studies and work in anthropology, music, teaching, raising a family, interpretation, human relations and counseling in France and in the United States, Louise is combining her diverse living and learning experiences to create her Experience Language Project based on…..you! Bring your curiosity and your willingness to share it within the class, and discover your potential for moving into the Creative Language Experience.
- Apr 17, 2019 to Jun 05, 2019 (8 sessions total)
- Fee: $149
- Item: 7047
- Required Textbooks:
Basic French: Total Language Study Program - PREMIUM Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-259-83639-8; and
Easy French Reader - A Three-Part Text for Beginning Students, ISBN 978-0-07-160342-3.
- Apr 15, 2019 to Jun 10, 2019 (8 sessions total)
- Fee: $149
- Item: 7048
- No class on 5/27/19 due to Memorial Day.
Textbooks: The Ultimate French Review and Practice 2nd Ed. or more recent), with Interactive CD-ROM set, 978-0071492423
Tune Up Your French, 2nd Ed. McGraw Hill (optional), 978-0-07-162795-5
- Apr 09, 2019 to May 30, 2019 (16 sessions total)
- Fee: $275
- Item: 7062
- Required textbook: English Grammar Drills ISBN 0-07-159811-1