Carolyn (Carrie) became a massage therapist after experiencing therapeutic massage as a patient. She was continually impressed by how massage can relieve pain, improve posture and increase athletic performance. She continues to be fascinated by how touch and physical manipulation can help the body. What she didn’t expect was the impact massage would have on her marriage. “Touch truly is an amazing tool for couples to share,” she says. “I’m thrilled to be teaching this course.”
- Oct 12, 2019 to Oct 26, 2019 (3 sessions total)
- Fee: $89
- Item: 7163
- A $5 materials fee is due to the instructor on first day of class.
Please note: each person in the pair is required to register and pay for the class.
- Sep 26, 2019 to Dec 10, 2019 (20 sessions total)
- Fee: $255
- Item: 7072
- Class includes membership to Wellness Center for the quarter. Please bring a water bottle and towel and be ready to get strong!
No class on 11/7 or on 11/28/19 due to Thanksgiving.
- No class on 11/7 or on 11/28/19 due to Thanksgiving.