Jeanine Garcia is a true "foodie" with an inspired love of food that lead her to acquire professional training at The International Culinary Schools at The Art Institute of Seattle. With that knowledge as well as what she learned on her own, she started a small catering & baking business (Inspiration Catering & Baking) in 2010 to fulfill this passion. She started teaching the Wilton Method of cake decorating in April 2013, but had been baking & decorating for friends and family for over 20 years. “I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge with my students.”
- Feb 23, 2019 to Mar 02, 2019 (2 sessions total)
- Fee: $109
- Item: 7101
- Please note: The dates of this class have been changed to: Saturday, 2/23 and 3/2/19.
- Apr 27, 2019 to Apr 27, 2019 (1 sessions total)
- Fee: $45
- Item: 7040
- Enter CC 1349A on the west side of the College Center, 1st floor.
Please bring an apron, scissors, a pen or pencil, a Ziploc bag for taking home used utensils, and a box/container for taking your decorated cookies home. A $20 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.
- Jun 01, 2019 to Jun 01, 2019 (1 sessions total)
- Fee: $45
- Item: 7039
- Please bring an apron, scissors, a pen or pencil, a Ziploc bag for taking home used utensils, and a container for taking your finished flowers home. A $20 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.